Our September cover feature is on awe-inspiring vines, but there’s lots more to read about in the newest issue of Digger.
Eye-catching new varieties of Clematis, Passiflora and evergreen Hydrangea are in high demand. We look at the impact on gardeners, growers and retailers. Download a PDF of this article
Other stories in the September issue:
- A game changer: The way OAN Executive Director Jeff Stone sees it, Oregon’s difference-making support of the new smart sprayer demonstrates that Oregon is a leader in plant production as well as environmental stewardship. Download a PDF of this article
- The sudden oak death epidemic in Oregon: Although the infested area is far from Oregon’s main nursery production areas, the pathogen’s onward march is still a significant threat. Download a PDF of this article
- Get ahead by overwintering: Autumn is a great time for nurseries to complete their to-do lists and prep plants for winter. Download a PDF of this article
- Show what you know: Marketing expert Ian Doescher compiles a list of evaluation tools to measure your brand by. Download a PDF of this article
- It’s good to be the king (of ag commodities): OAN board president Mark Bigej explains how recognition helps the Oregon nursery industry maintain a strong voice at the table. Download a PDF of this article
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org.