Discover the appetite for edibles in gardening, the best advice from wholesale nursery professionals for optimal growing production, and the hidden gems within a private garden in OAN’s October issue of Digger.
In this issue:
- An appetite for edibles: Homeowner desires to grow their own food mean opportunities for retailers to redefine their role in the community.
- Better production cycles mean greater success: Growers share their insights into producing the best plants in the least amount of time.
- A year of growth: President’s Message by Mark Bigej
- Open gardens, open minds: What I’m Hearing by Mike Darcy
- A time for reasoned minds: Director’s Desk by Jeff Stone
Growing Knowledge, an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- Rainwater harvesting systems for the Willamette Valley, Researchers test aboveground and belowground rainwater harvesting systems to see which is more cost effective.
Download a pdf of the full issue: Digger Magazine, October 2017
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.