The Transportation Issue offers insight on how nurseries work closely with shippers to keep their products rolling and customers satisfied. We talked to growers about their efficient processes and well-managed teams to quickly get orders on the road. Plus, OSU researchers test treatment tools against Nostoc, a nuisance on many growing operations.
In this issue:
- Keep on truckin’: Nurseries work closely with shippers to keep their products rolling
- Ready to roll: An efficient shipping process depends on working as a team
- Ready to rise and shine: President’s Message by Mike Hiller
- Shades of meaning: Pivot Points with Ian Doescher
- Turning protectors into producers: Director’s Desk with Jeff Stone
Growing Knowledge, an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- The continuing battle against nasty Nostoc: Additional treatment methods are tested against this nursery nuisance
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org.