Take a look at the next wave of annual, perennial, and woody favorites breeders and growers are introducing to the marketplace, and copy down some notes from our valuable column on plant patent and copyright protections. Growers will also benefit from tips for detecting boxwood blight symptoms in the field.
In this issue:
- The next genera(tion): Breeders diligently pursue what they hope will strike the market’s fancy and become a hot seller.
- Protections for your selections: Breeders and growers looking to protect their work have several available options.
- Our voice matters: President’s Message by Jim Simnitt
- Knowing customer needs before they do: Pivot Points by Andy Peterson
- Sticking together on big pest issues: Director’s Desk with Jeff Stone
Growing Knowledge an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- Scouting for boxwood blight: These tips make it easier to spot and mitigate this highly infectious disease.
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.