Growers and retailers are tapping into a renewed interest in indoor houseplants. For them, deciding what products will meet customer demands takes a bit of study.
In this issue:
- A houseplant awakening: Many businesses are making smart, interesting choices for choosing houseplants to sell. Plus, ten helpful tips for business owners who wish to target customers looking to buy and maintain their own indoor houseplant haven.
- Christmas is here: President’s Message by Josh Zielinski
- When simplicity beats creativity: Pivot Points by Ian Doescher
- Excitement in the air: Director’s Desk by Jeff Stone
Growing Knowledge, an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- Heroes and villains: Research identifies harmful and beneficial microbes in nursery soil.
Download a PDF of the full issue: Digger Magazine – March 2018
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.