We explore how ornamental edibles are changing the rules of landscape design. Plus, we share recommended steps to take if you receive an unsolicited offer to purchase your business, and some best practices for testing for Phythophthora in irrigation systems. Mike Darcy also checks in on spring sales at Portland-area garden centers.
In this issue:
- Digging in to edibles: Ornamental edibles continue to change the rules of landscape design
- Farwest Show Planning Guide: Plan your route through this year’s line up of Farwest Show seminars
- When a buyer comes knocking: Steps to take if you receive an unsolicited offer to purchase your business
- Being a part of a community: President’s Message by Mike Hiller
- Current trends at the garden center: What I’m Hearing by Mike Darcy
- Elections have consequences: Director’s Desk by Jeff Stone
Growing Knowledge, an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- Testing the waters: How to test your irrigation system for the presence of Phythophthora
Download a PDF of the full issue: Download a PDF of this issue
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org.