Get ready for Farwest 2021 at the Oregon Convention Center on August 18–20 with this issue that includes the New Varieties Showcase preview and Planning Guide. Our stories offer advice for grabbing customer attention on the trade show floor, plus other information on Smart Sprayer technology and wildfire-resistant landscaping advice.
In this issue:
- Catching eyes — and customers: An engaging trade show booth, with attentive staff working it, is a lifeline for businesses.
- Farwest Show New Varieties Showcase: Preview the new plant varieties coming to the Farwest Show. (Download the PDF)
- Farwest Show Planning Guide: Plan your route through this year’s line up of Farwest Show seminars!
- A hotter trend: Widespread wildfires prompt greater demand for fire-safe plants and landscaping.
- Stop and smell the roses: President’s Message by Kyle Fessler
- A summer of reconnection: Director’s Desk by Jeff Stone
Growing Knowledge, an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- Setting up for sprayer success: Growers of variable crops can reduce chemical waste and ensure coverage by systematically adapting their approach.
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org.