The doors will open Thursday, August 25 for the 2016 Farwest Show at the Oregon Convention Center in downtown Portland! With pre-registration up over 10 percent from last year and an expo floor featuring more than 400 exhibitors from across the globe, including 52 newcomers, expectations are high for a great turnout.
Don’t miss out! There’s still time to register for the 2016 Farwest Show! You’ll find far more opportunities to learn and grow at Farwest than ever before, from the trade show floor to seminars to fun networking events.
You can keep up with all the “far from ordinary” happenings in multiple ways:
- Download the Farwest Show app from iTunes or Google Play and turn on push notifications.
- Follow @FarwestShow and @DiggerMag on Twitter, and post using the hashtag #FarwestShow.
- Like the Farwest Show on Facebook.
- Pick up your copy of Digger: Farwest Edition or read online for great articles, as well as details on exhibitors, seminars and special events (Pub Crawl, Women in Horticulture, Young Nursery Professionals and more).
- Log on to http://www.FarwestShow.com.