Japanese spirea is a steady seller for many wholesale growers. Growers discuss about several outstanding selections in this issue. Plus, as the green industry shifts to online tools during the pandemic, our writers break down the new opportunities virtual shows have for businesses. To help, we share tips for setting up a virtual booth for Nursery Guide LIVE, occurring this February 17 and 18.
- Adapt, overcome and go live!: President’s Message by Kyle Fessler
- B2B interaction meets the next horizon: Directors Desk by Jeff Stone
- COVID-19 year two: What I’m Hearing by Mike Darcy
In this issue:
- Virtual is the new reality – for now: The nursery industry’s power trade shows go virtual in the age of COVID-19.
- Virtual booth best practices: Follow these tips to set up a Nursery Guide LIVE virtual booth that is both practical and attractive.
- Tough and beautiful: Spireas are mainstays of the shrub world, thanks to their gorgeous blooms and steadfast demeanor.
Growing Knowledge an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- The battle with Bambi: Growers have several tools available to defend against plant damage from deer and elk.
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.