Is it time to increase prices?
Plant shortages and strong demand are driving the current horticulture market, causing many wholesale nurseries to wonder whether now is a good time to raise prices. The article “Is the price right?” details the many factors to consider before asking your customers to pay more. Download a PDF of this article
Other stories in the February issue include:
- A forgotten treasure: The Grove of the States is one of the nation’s horticultural gems, and it needs the green industry’s support. Download a PDF of this article
- Working smarter, not harder: OSU Extension Service offers programs designed to increase knowledge among nursery workers, thereby increasing their productivity. Download a PDF of this article
- The return of ferns: As the first fiddleheads of spring start to unfurl, ferns are again finding their place in the modern garden. Download a PDF of this article
- A night for plant nerds: Gardeners eager for spring’s arrival will rejoice when Plant Nerd Night returns for a 16th consecutive year. Download a PDF of this article
- A guide by which to thrive: The OAN Nursery Guide is an indispensable resource.