The doors will open on Thursday (August 27) for the 2015 Farwest Show at the Oregon Convention Center in downtown Portland! Preregistration is up more than 40 percent from last year, so expectations are high for a great turnout. Be sure to check out this year’s new marquee feature — the Solution Center for Growers, presenting free live mini-seminars, demos and workshops with top industry speakers and experts.
Here are seven ways you can keep up with all of the happenings:
- Download the Farwest Show app from iTunes or Google Play and turn on push notifications.
- Follow @FarwestShow and @DiggerMag on Twitter, and post using the hashtag #FarwestShow.
- Like the Farwest Show on Facebook.
- Pick up your copy of Digger: Farwest Edition or read online for great articles, as well as details on exhibitors, seminars and special events (Pub Crawl, Women in Horticulture, Young Nursery Professionals and more).
- Log on to http://www.FarwestShow.com.
- Follow our updates at http://www.diggermagazine.com/category/farwest-show/.
- Check out the Farwest Show (@FarwestShow) on Instagram.