Dwarf conifers (PDF) are on the cover of the May issue of Digger magazine. This issue has an unmistakable greenhouse focus. Go here to read the entire issue as a flipbook — fast connection recommended — or download the individual articles as PDF files. Additional articles in the May issue include:
- Leader Profile (PDF) — Jay Sanders of Sanders Horticulture LLC chairs the Farwest Show Committee;
- Protecting your discovery (PDF) — Plant patents give breeders the tools to gain recognition and earn income from new introductions;
- Getting ready for health care reform (PDF) — How businesses can prepare for the new requirements coming in 2014;
- Lessons learned from Phytophthora ramorum (PDF) — How a systems approach program can protect your nursery; and
- Calling Captain Obvious (Director’s Desk) (PDF) — Jeff Stone, OAN executive director, calls for a more balanced approach to governmental regulation.
A reminder: you can now view our Classifieds online. Simply click to download the most recent version (Note: Updates every month).
Digger has been serving the nursery industry in the Pacific Northwest and nationwide for more than 50 years. It is mailed for free every month to nearly 8,000 nursery professionals. Would you like to be one of them? Simply fill out this handy online form.
Would you like to advertise in Digger or other OAN publications, or sponsor an OAN event? Jerry Simnitt talks about why that’s a good idea. It’s a great way to reach industry professionals. Check out our 2012 Exposure Kit for all the details and contact Chris Sweet (503-582-2012 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.