December’s issue is packed with smart solutions, including recommendations for utility-friendly trees to plant near powerlines, how to prevent water erosion on your property, and ways to reduce the risk of herbicide resistance.
In this issue:
- Growing under the lines: Growers and researchers seek short, tidy and tough trees that can coexist with utilities.
- Maximizing your natural resources: Soil and water conservation districts are here to help landowners, not regulate them.
- A winter respite: President’s Message by Josh Zielinski
- Specializing in the unique: What I’m Hearing by Mike Darcy
- Convention and the nursery family: Director’s Desk by Jeff Stone
Growing Knowledge, an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- Fighting the resistance: Weeds can become herbicide-resistant, but there are strategies to counteract it.
Download a pdf of the full issue: Digger Magazine – December 2017
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.