Welcome to our traditional April greenhouse issue! Our cover story this month is about remarkable annuals, which go beyond your standard selections, offering exceptional color, foliage, durability and interest.
In this issue:
- Remarkable annuals: Wholesale growers pitch popular bedding and garden plants
- The value of the green label: Survey tests whether customers will pay more, as well as which messages resonate the most
- Social networking tips for garden center businesses: Increase the visibility of your business online by following some simple social media tips
- Standing up for the industry: President’s message by Mike Hiller
- Crossover and compromise: Director’s desk by Jeff Stone
- A genus fit for royalty: What I’m Hearing by Mike Darcy
Growing knowledge, an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- Emerging threats to conifer foliage: Growers and nurseries should be on the lookout for these two diseases
Download a PDF of the full issue: April 2019
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.