The Greenhouse Issue
From growing under the seasonally gray sky of the Pacific Northwest, to matching up perennials and grasses for compact urban landscapes, the Greenhouse Issue will bring you up to speed on how Oregon prepares for spring.
In this issue:
- Small, tall and packed together: The trend toward smaller spaces drives intensive use of perennials and grasses.
- An illuminating trend: LEDs are helping nurseries gain all kinds of new efficiencies.
- An adventure worth taking: President’s Message by Josh Zielinski
- Don’t overlook these late bloomers: What I’m Hearing by Mike Darcy
- H-2A for nurseries: Legal Access with Steve Shropshire
- This should be our month: Director’s Desk by Jeff Stone
Growing Knowledge, an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- Flora at your fingertips: Revised, rebranded OregonFlora has new and expanded plant information.
Download a PDF of the full issue: Digger Magazine – April 2018
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.